Why Join Sutherland-Schultz?
Our long history was built on the skills and character of our people – and that won’t change. We take pride in empowering our employees to develop their skills, broaden their knowledge and expand their experience. In every business sector served, we build competence and capability. That’s how we became the premier multi-trade contractor in Southwestern Ontario. We invest in our people. Our people are our reputation.
At Sutherland-Schultz, we offer:
• Competitive compensation package
• Benefits package
• Training and development opportunities
• Support for work-life balance
• Social activities and community involvement
Competitive compensation package
At Sutherland-Schultz, your total compensation offering will include base pay and a benefits package. Our compensation is competitive – internally and externally – using various factors, including experience, education and know-how.
Training and development opportunities
The nature of our industry demands that our employees have a variety of skills and expertise to deliver a quality experience for our customers. Sutherland Schultz works with employees to ensure their training is up-to-date, including the latest advancements and developments in their trade. Our employees also benefit from opportunities for internal progression and cross-services training. We are committed to ensuring we provide quality – in everyone and everything we do.
Support for work-life balance
Sutherland-Schultz fully endorses the importance of maintaining good health and overall wellness. Our full-time employees have access to a range of programs and initiatives, including:
• Gym fitness subsidies/access to a personal trainer
• Employee Assistance Program, with access to confidential support on topics such as finance management, nutrition and family
• Lunch and Learn sessions with speakers on topics ranging from fitness to healthy eating, stress management and dealing with
• Smoking cessation program
• Employee resource library
• Ergonomic assessments
Social activities and community involvement
Our employee-run Community Giving Committee organizes various fun activities throughout the year in an effort to raise funds and resources to support areas of need in our communities.